Friday, March 14, 2014

It's Friday, Y'All!

To start off the day, I took Steve to the airport for a 6am flight.  In case you haven't done the math, that means we left the house at 4:30am.  He's going to Orlando - I'm not (I know - shocking).  I managed to make it back home and into bed again by 5.  I caught a few zzzs before getting up again - I had stuff to do.

I had some bills that needed to get mailed, so I managed to accomplish that task before the 2pm mail pickup.  I considered doing some other errands, but since I was still in last night's pajama ensemble (sweat pants and WDW t-shirt), I decided perhaps not.  Instead I cleaned up (relatively) the upstairs in anticipation of Marilyn and Eddie's visit this weekend.

For lunch I decided to splurge (both calorie-wise and price-wise) and order my very own pizza, just the way I wanted it.  That meant it was a pan pizza with ground beef, ham, tomatoes, and pineapple on it.  And I ordered a 2-liter Dr. Pepper (I'm still basically off the colas, but today was an exception).  I think every bite was about 80 bazillion calories, but it was delicious.  I also had it for my afternoon snack and dinner - by that point I had had enough.

I had to revise some of the recent vacation plans that I had booked for Molly, so I did that, along with reading the internet a bit to catch up on the important news (basically, there are a lot of crazy people in this world).

Anyhow, the rest of the day was spent fiddling about, cleaning the kitchen (relatively) and moving stuff around in the effort to look like I cleaned up a bit.  Looks like I'll be up early tomorrow morning getting serious about getting the house in order!

Now to go watch the Redbox movie I rented ("The Family") and see what papers I can shuffle around on my desk - I like to at least look busy!!
**********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  pizza lunch and delivery lady; transforming the guest bed quilt; quick visit to Molly's house; face-timing with Everley; seeing Lindley's video performance

No comments: