Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits

This morning started with my looking at my online charge card statement, looking to see if Blows had refunded my phantom dryer money.  Lo and behold, they had - with a small problem.  It wasn't for the full amount that had been originally charged to my card.  This meant I was going to have another round with the Blows crew, and I certainly wasn't looking forward to it.  But, after only being routed to a few different store people, I finally talked with Angelica, who got right on the problem, figured it out, and said she would credit my account immediately.  Where was Angelica last Saturday?

Anyhow, with that issue being tackled and solved, I decided to make a Wal Mart run.  Being somewhat efficient, I had actually made a shopping list.  I grabbed my stuff on the way out the door, drove to the Mart, grabbed my stuff, and headed into the store.  I glanced at the list I had picked up from my desk, and - you guessed it - it wasn't the list that I had made, but some random scribblings from the last few days.  Luckily I remembered most of the list - and added only a few zillion more things.

Obviously I had accomplished so much in the morning, it would seem that I was on a run and would get much more accomplished.  Or maybe not.  Later that afternoon we had a girl party (since Sam and Steve were out of town) and had Calypso Café takeout at the Doik.  And since my copy of "Frozen" had arrived, it was a necessity to watch it - and the two Easter Eggs that somebody had read about (Rapunzel and Flynn Rider walking into the castle for the coronation and a Mickey Mouse doll on a shelf in the gift shop that Anna goes in).

And that was pretty much my Tuesday.  Exciting, huh?
***************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  dryer issues settled; watching "Frozen" with the girls; Lindley and Everley time

No comments: