Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Spend The Night Buddy

 
Yes, those are Disney resort key cards (which I will no longer have because they've totally switched over to Magic Bands - of which I already have a Ziploc bag full)
 
Yes, that bag is/was full of the key cards - which were soon scattered all over the floor - did you know that key cards scattered all over the floor are a hazard due to their slippiness?
 
No, the cards didn't get picked up.  LaLa is still recovering from vacation!!
***********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  smattering of snow on the ground;  Everley spent the night with me

1 comment:

Melvin Ogle said...

Conversation at our house...
Memaw: Who made this mess?
Aaron: Meeee!
Memaw: Who is going to help me clean up?
Aaron: Sisterrrrrr!