Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Stuff

After starting the day with Krispy Kreme, would could be next?  Well, I went to Molly's to help with cooking (I'm not much help) because we are again trying the thing where we Molly cooks a bunch of meals, the three of us (Maribeth, Molly, and me) divide the meals up, and we have some pre-made meals for the week.  I will say that the meals I made (some kind of spinach thing and some kind of boxed mashed potatoes thing) didn't look all that great, but I'm sure it will be lovely this week when I have nothing else to eat.

After that, it was time to go pick up Everley at the babysitter's.  She was not interested in going back to LaLa's house, so we stayed at her house and played around until Maribeth came home from her mail delivery route.  Then we had a battle of the wills to see if Everley would get in her carseat in my car (she wouldn't but had a great time playing in the back seat) or go back inside after her mommy had time to take a shower (she eventually did, but only after a promise of bath paint, crayons, etc).  After she got in the tub, I left, changed cars, and went to pick up Steve at the airport.

I'm not sure what the rest of the evening entailed, except for a hot shower and bed - which seemed like a pretty good way to end the day!!
*******************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Lindley and Everley time; cooking meals with Molly; Steve's safe plane trip home; beautiful spring day

No comments: