Monday, March 3, 2014

And We're Back To Winter

In the past 10 days, I have gone from below freezing to 80 degrees down to 60 degrees and back to 80.  Now that I'm back in Nashville, it's going back down to below freezing.  I've read that Spring is around the corner, but I'm wondering how many swings in the weather it's going to take before it gets here!

Meanwhile, I managed to unpack a suitcase and put some of it away.  I've gotten caught up on most of the bills so that no one will be banging on my door.  My house, as soon as I walk in the door, becomes a shambles and stuff is all over the place and everywhere.

Did I mention that I'm glad to be home?
 
************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  sleeping in my own bed; spending the day with Everley and watching "Frozen"

No comments: