Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 3 - Characters 40-57

Number 40 - Merida - whose curly locks are excellent for days like today
when the temperature is 900 degrees and the humidity is 100%

Number 41 - White Rabbit - that's Alice's hand on my shoulder.  I don't think she knew she was being cut out
of the picture - or she might have given me some potion to drink ...

Number 42 - Cinderella - she wasn't fazed by two old ladies with a number and a picture
of some other lady - just another day in her life ...

Number 43 - Rapunzel - obviously Punzie's a teenager with some attitude ...
Number 44 - Fairy Godmother - finally someone close to our age.  Although we didn't mention that,
just in case she decided to bippity-boppity us into something even less desirable ...



Numbers 45 and 46 - Aladdin and Jasmine.  Perhaps if I had on her outfit, the sweat stains wouldn't show.
The only bad parts would be my parts that would be showing ...

Number 47 - Jessie.  One of the few characters who's head size is larger than mine.

Number 48 - Tiana - She said she would make me a cake if she had known I was coming.
And then she invited me down to her restaurant.  However, she neglected to tell me the address ...

Number 49 - Tigger.  Pooh's paw is in there, but we got him yesterday ...

Numbers 50 and 51 - Wreck It Ralph and Vannellope Von Scheweetz - the candy behind us is fake.
I know - I licked it.  It was way past lunch at this point, but we were on a mission ...

Numbers 52 and 53 - Frozone and Mr. Incredible.  Bodysuits.  Need I say more??

Numbers 54 and 55 - Mike Wazowski and Sulley - I don't know what Mike's other hand is touching,
but KB seems to be doing something with her other hand, too ...

Number 56 - Mater.  No, Disney picture taking person - we do not want a picture with Lightening McQueen.
We only need one more picture.  And Mater seems more in keeping with our current age and body.

AND FINALLY - NUMBER 57!!!  And with who else, but the one and only Mickey Mouse!!!
By the way, this dude speaks.  Out loud.  The good thing is that he keeps his actual thoughts quiet.
But here I think he's thinking, "What the crap is this??"

**************************************************************************************
Today was a gift because:  we finished our 57 photo quest; lunch with KB and Molly at the ABC Commissary; safe flight home; Everley coming over to spend the night; Molly ordering pizza and Maribeth delivering it, and it's my birthday!!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Good Job! and so much HOT work on your birthday! Looks like fun was had by all and that's what it's all about. Happy Birthday!