Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturdays

The next Saturdays are going to be a bit busy.  Most of them involve being other places.  Some of them involve wogging a race or two.  And yes, maybe even a cruise might be on the calendar.

So now I'm entering the panic time zone.  I have a lot of stuff to do before I start traveling (like maybe train for a race or two).  I have a house to clean before I leave (which for some reason I feel the need to do before I leave it for a bit).  I have other projects to complete (some even to start and then complete).  I should be working like a whirlwind.

Instead, I think I will just go have lunch with Molly and Everley.  Because isn't that what should be done on Saturdays?
***********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Several slow miles in the 'hood with Molly; Molly taking a big load to Goodwill; Everley's trip to the Y pool with PawPaw; lunch at Moe's with Molly and Everley; finishing Molly's race skirt; Steve's burgers on the grill for dinner followed by his chocolate chip cookies for dessert

No comments: