Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This Is The Way We Don't Do Anything (A Sing Along)

Okay people, once again I am playing catch-up.  I'm in that vortex of having too much to do, trying to do more stuff, and having a lot of stuff coming up that I need to make preparations for.  So instead of being productive, I tend to wander around my house doing little of anything.  Meanwhile, August is marching on with a vengeance, refusing to give me more than 24 hours a day (not that it would make any difference - it would just give me more wandering around hours).

Anyhow, I am remembering the children's song, "This Is The Way We Wash Our Clothes."  I'm thinking maybe I should just start singing the stuff I need to be doing - like "this is the way I clean off my desk - this is the way I replace the toilet tissue - this is the way I load the dishwasher - this is the way I scoop the cat's poop."

I'm not sure that it will work (I'm not sure anything will, short of attaching firecrackers to my shorts and lighting them), but as behind as I'm getting, I'm willing to try anything.

Just please come and see me on visiting day when the little men in white coats come pick me up and take me to "the home!"
******************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Barbecue at the Doik with the family; Lindley and Everley time 

No comments: