Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Plan

On KB's birthday, we came to Disney and did all things Expedition Everest Challenge.

On Molly's birthday, she and some friends went to Disney and did 24 hours at the MK.

So do you think I was going to let my birthday go by un-Disneyfied?  I think not!! Especially once I found out that there was going to be a special "Villains Unleashed" party at Hollywood Studios the night before my big day!

So, Steve and I flew down this morning, KB will fly down this afternoon, and Molly will fly in tonight.  And tomorrow we will unleash "The Big Plan" that Molly came up with.  What is it?

Well, KB and I and our UP teammate Sharon were all born in 1957.  This year we turn 57 (Sharon's birthday is tomorrow, but she's not on this trip).  So Molly thought it would be a good idea to get pictures with 57 characters this weekend (it helps that there are supposed to be 50 villains at the party on Saturday night).  KB and I will be in the picture, along with a photo of Sharon, and Molly will take the pictures. Sure, it's going to be a challenge, but KB and I are getting too old to make good decisions.  And since it was Molly's idea, she has to go along.

So there you are - the Big Birthday Plan.  Wish us luck!!!
***************************************************************************
Today was a great day because: safe, smooth flight to Orlando; room ready upon check in; lunch with Steve; KB and Molly arrivals

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

LOL - What a birthday feat this will be! Good luck and Happy Birthday! I managed not to get my photo with one character last week. o:(