Friday, January 29, 2016

Again???

We all know what this means. I don't know where the time goes. I don't know what I do all day. I don't know what the deal is. All my resolutions about being current are no longer viable, but neither are my resolutions about eating intelligently and exercising diligently. Okay, so let's be honest - I really didn't make those resolutions. But I thought about them. And if I were a resolution-making type person, I would have made them.

Anyhow, one of these days I shall be one of those people. You know, that makes resolutions and attempts to stick to them and possibly succeeds. I just don't know when that day will be ...
***********************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: Lindley feeling better and returning to school; quiet Friday

No comments: