Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nassau

Today we docked in Nassau. It was overcast and rainy, but it didn’t matter because we had no plans to get off the ship. Our main activity for today was to see the new Star Wars movie, which was showing in the theater. Molly had already seen it, but I hadn’t, and had managed to avoid reading any spoilers or comments about the movie. I would review it, but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. But I’m probably the last person to finally see it, so I’ll tell you what I thought anyway. Loved it!! I thought it was all good, even though somebody dies. Of course, there are about a zillion unanswered questions, but hopefully those will get answered in the sequel. Which comes out next year.

Other than watching the movie, the day was pretty uneventful. Our room stewards and dining team are very nice. We’re at a table by ourselves, so that it nice. So far our cruise is exactly what we wanted – a lot of peace and quiet!!

****************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: finally seeing "Star Wars" movie; catching up

No comments: