Wednesday, September 2, 2015

And Here I Go Again!

Yup, it's packing day - time for another trip!  Yes, I even surprise myself sometimes. Am I ready to go? Well, I actually packed some clothes and am trying to remember the other stuff (I've got the underwear counting down pretty good).

Anyhoo, this time it's off to Disneyland for the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend. We won't even discuss which races I'm doing. And if you're wondering like Maribeth, who asked what my goal time is, the answer is - TO FINISH. Upright, if possible. And let's just preserve the peace by not getting into a discussion of training.

So today has been a flurry of packing, getting some projects completed, cleaning up, emptying the litter box, and other assorted things like that. Tomorrow will come early enough, since our flight leaves at 5:45am (which means we'll leave for the airport at 4am).

Now how many underwears do I need?
***********************************************************************************
Thankful today for: finishing projects; getting packed; going to the Sounds stadium so Steve could have a burger (we didn't stay for the game because it was rain delayed even though it wasn't raining); purring kitties

No comments: