Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Projects

Yes, I've actually really truly accomplished something lately. While they're not exactly "craftsman quality", they'll do. Especially at my house!!  Anyhow, on to the projects ...

Shelves for the Starbucks mugs. Because the hooks just didn't appear reliable.
Yes, I have too many. So I won't be getting any more.
So she said ...
Wall lamps by the bed. Yeah, it really wasn't that big of a deal.
But at least now I don't knock over the lamps on the end tables.
Nor does Maggie the Cat.
Bunk bed spruce up. Using Lindley's Christmas make-it tent from a few years ago.
New bottom bunk rails and ladder thanks to Mathieu.
Curtains thanks to LaLa. Wonder how long they'll last ...
 **************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: finishing projects; packing a suitcase for WDW weekend; helping Mathieu with his uniform measurements; chatting with Aunt Laura on the phone; Mary's contribution to my A-T fundraiser


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I think you need a mug from Colombia- I think I can arrange it :)