Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Joy. That's All!!

About the only good thing in being behind in blogging is that you go through your pictures, hoping for some sort of inspiration. And so I have. Maybe not for a brilliant blog post, but inspiration to remember what's truly good and perfect and wonderful and awesome about my life. About what has changed my life and made it so much better. About what really matters in this life. About true happiness and unconditional love. About blessings and how thankful I am to have such undeserved joy. And so with that, I leave you with two of my favorite people in one of my favorite places on Earth!!



********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: GDiz's safe arrival in Nashville for a visit; picking up Lindley and Everley at school; beef medallions dinner with Steve, GDiz, Mathieu, Everley, Lindley, and Sam

No comments: