Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Camp LaLa - Day 3

With Everley already out West, my enrollment decreased by 50%. However, we still managed to have some fun. We decided to go swimming as soon as the pool opened at 10. However, once I got there, I realized that I had forgotten the sunscreen, so we only stayed about an hour. This time I didn't have to stand guard at the chain link fence - I actually got into the pool. I watched the water aerobics class, and swam around a bit and played with Lindley. Oh, and we went in the back entrance and scanned right through - winner!!

After the Y, we went back to the house, cleaned up, and then headed to Moo's office, which is apparently the fun place to be. She had already eaten lunch, so I left Lindley with Moo and headed to Sonic. I brought back drinks and a milkshake (I ate my corn dog on the way) and we hung around Moo's office for a bit. I'm not sure that I understand the draw of her office, but then again, I don't care for (a) trying on her shoes, or (b) drawing with markers on her dry-erase board, or (c) typing gibberish on her computer. So sue me!

Once we had exhausted all those activities, we headed back to the house. Lynnette came over for a bit and left, and then Sam picked Lindley up to go home and pack for their trip. They're spending the night at my house so I can get them to the airport early tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, speaking of the trip, this is a photo of what's going on out there. As you can see, Danger Baby is in her element and has found her spot. Here's hoping she doesn't find the detonator caps ...
**********************************************************
Today's blessings include: swimming with Lindley and spending time at Moo's office; watching half of "Beauty and the Beast"; Sam bringing Baha Burrito for dinner

No comments: