Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday. Again.

Is it just me, or does it seem like just about the time you put Monday to bed, you get in bed yourself, and when you wake up, it's Monday again? No? Okay, so it's just me ...

Sure, it would be different if I had an actual paying job to go to. Maybe I would be stuck in a job I hated and I really hated Mondays because it would mean another week in H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS. Or maybe it would mean returning to a job that I absolutely adored and Mondays would represent another week in Heaven!

Since neither of those situations exist for me, I will just say that Mondays for me represent another day. It just seems like Mondays come every so quickly.

As far as today goes, I did go to my lady doc appointment and checked out just fine, thank you. Nobody mentioned the elephant in the room (that would be me and my hefty, hefty, heftiness) and mentioned the possibilities of losing weight. We chatted about other stuff, she did the necessary procedures, and I left - as usual trying to find the exit door of the office (it's around the corner, but there are several doors between the room I was in and the actual exit door).

Steve and I went to the Sounds game, which seemed to last forever, which meant we left the game about half-way through. Tonight we got bobble-heads of Buck Showalter (baseball manager, MSU baseball player back in the day). This time instead of waiting in our usual line, we went through the center field gate and had no problems getting a bobble head (as if these were big draws - however, the cap that we worked so hard to get last week is now selling on eBay for $75 - go figure).

So that was pretty much my Monday. Guess it's time to go to bed and wake up tomorrow - which will probably be Monday again!
************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: 30 mins on the stationary bike at the Y; chatting with Dr N; chatting about "Nancy Nurse" with Nurse N; lovely day outside


No comments: