Saturday, November 1, 2014

No, No, No - It's November!!

I could bemoan the passage of 2014 and how there are only two months left in the year. I could discuss my failure to achieve any goals/resolutions that I might have made this year. I could wail about how time is passing by quicker and quicker. I could, but why bother? It is what it is.  And it is November.

Specifically that means that Christmas is coming soon. If I choose to do a make-it this year (and I have a few ideas in mind), I need to get with the program. But I also have a few bazillion other projects/things/ideas that need to be done, so it's going to take some prioritizing. But I also have a few trips planned, and those have priority, unless I plan to take along a project or two along (I won't). So it's time for list making. And calendar planning.  Because it's November.

Meanwhile, here's today's photo. It's Marilyn and me at a Disney 5K a few years ago. This time next week we'll be doing another. As you can see, we take these races very seriously. And we're obviously very proud of our time.

Happy November - don't blink, because if you do, you're going to find that it will be December (and I think you can make your bets on what I get done by then!).



*************************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Everley time and breakfast with Molly; Joanne's trip with Molly and good deals; Mississippi State win over Arkansas


No comments: