Friday, November 21, 2014

Weekend In LaLa Land!!

This weekend Steve is taking GDiz back home, and Lindley and Everley are spending the weekend at my house. Their respective parents are either out of town or working early and long days, so the easiest thing on LaLa is for them to stay at my house.

I think I've stocked up on everything needed (mainly mac and cheese). I did get the message that Lindley told her mom that I would have new toys for the weekend (I think I mentioned something like that when I was getting one of them in the car, as an excuse for why they couldn't spend that night with me, because I had to go to the store and buy new toys). Anyhow, I do not have new toys, so it looks like a shopping excursion might be in order (we did go - Lindley got a little Rapunzel doll because while she has 497 Rapunzel dolls, she did not have this one. Everley got a purple ball, because she said she already has a Frozen ball).  Anyhow, since Steve will be gone, it means we will all be sleeping in my bed, again with me in the middle.  Everley tends to sleep sideways, and since there are moments that the mere touching of one on the other is grounds for Cousin World War III, I shall be Switzerland and sleep in the middle.

Anyhow, it should be a fun weekend. Especially since we now have a new Rapunzel and purple ball!!
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: MB picking up the girls and bringing them over; Lindley and Everley time; shopping trip to Wal Mart; Wendy's Frosty treats

No comments: