Monday, November 3, 2014

Yup, That's Me


Yes, I grew up on a farm in Mississippi and no, we did not eat dirt. Yes, I had toys to play with and no, those toys were not corn-shuck dolls and whittlin' cars. Yes, my parents were sober, responsible people and no, they had not left me unsupervised.

But apparently on this day, they decided that letting their daughter play to her heart's content in a mud pile was not only okay, but worth documenting. And obviously worth encouraging, since I seemed to be having a pretty good time. Now that's some pretty good parenting.

I just wonder who was in charge of cleanup ...
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Lindley and Everley time; actually considering packing for upcoming trip

No comments: