Tuesday, September 20, 2016

To Do Or Not To Do

Actually, there is little discussion or consideration on my part on whether to do something or not. It would seem that either I get something done or I don't. Lately it seems that my motivation to do anything seems to be waning. Or lacking all together.

I know this is shocking. I mean, I've only discussed this malady sixty-eleven times. The only thing I've figured out is that talking about my lack of motivation/progress does absolutely nothing in getting me moving.

So I shall return to the only way I manage to get anything done - my daily list of tasks. I try to accomplish 10 things a day. I just need to find my pad of paper in which I list those 10 things. The pad which is probably under the pile of stuff on my desk that needs to be cleared off.

Oh well, at least I have Task #1 figured out ...
********************************************************************************************
Today's blessings include: getting a mile in this morning; taking girls to school with Maribeth and then MB and I having breakfast at Pancake Pantry; big progress at MB and Molly's remodels; chatting with Chris and Renee about Maribeth's house; Everley's new bed; Maribeth picking up dinner; texts about bullet journals; catching up blog posts for September 17, 18, 19, and 20

No comments: