Thursday, October 22, 2015

Not With The Underwear Again!!!

Yes children, it's time to count the underwear. Because I'm going out of town. Yes, again.

This time, it's not my fault. Really. I didn't officially commit to the trip until a few weeks ago. Maribeth, Mathieu, and Everley had planned this cruise. Except Mathieu decided he needed to take a trip to get some things from where he used to live. And Maribeth has only a limited time remaining before she can't cruise. And Everley needed a big sister cruise. So the cruise was planned, but Mathieu was not going to be able to make it. And guess who was first on the alternate list?

Yes, that would be me. And so it's time to count the underwear and see if my cruisewear is clean (which mostly consists of casual pants and shirts). We leave tomorrow for Orlando, where we'll get on a bus for Port Canaveral.

Hey, I'm just trying to do my part and help out - because I'm just that kind of thoughtful person!
*************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: Everley and Lindley time; chicken pie at Molly's getting the suitcase packed; planning for Christmas lights at Dolly's

No comments: