Saturday, October 31, 2015

So Long Fantasy and Hello Halloween!!

This morning we managed to rouse ourselves and get ready to leave our home for the last week. We boarded our bus for the airport (and sat in the front seats) and were soon checking our bags for our trip home. We had a safe, smooth flight home, just in time for Halloween - my favorite holiday (not - not ever).

Everley and Lindley dressed up as minions, along with Sam and Lynnette. Maribeth and Mathieu dressed up in their skeleton pajamas. Or so I heard, since they decided to trick or treat in another neighborhood. Steve took charge of greeting the trick or treaters at our house, so I managed to ignore the whole thing for this year - happy me!!

Oh well, I need to go change the clocks anyway. Tonight is Daylight Savings Time - or whatever. Maybe we were saving it this summer. I think this is the time we get extra sleep. Whatever - I like it about as much as I like Halloween. At least they both came together this year!!

Lynnette and Lindley's Halloween costumes - if you don't know who they are, go watch "Despicable Me 2"!
*************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: safe, smooth ride home; chatting with new neighbor and his little boy; mild Halloween evening

No comments: